Ans - Below is the step for property registration of real estate of Mumbai:
- Head to the sub-registrar's office and grab the property registration form to kick-start the process
- Fill out the application form with the important details, including Cadastral Survey No. (CS No.) of the building, year of construction and the floor on which the flat is located.
- Complete the application form, adding key info like Cadastral Survey No. (CS No),of the building and your flat's floor location.
- The application is approved after verification
- After a check, your application gets the green light
- Make the due payment for registration and stamp duty, then watch your property get its very own registration number and acknowledgement receipt.
As part of the IGR Maharashtra online services, registered properties can also be checked digitally from anywhere. There are two types of e-search facilities in IGR Maharashtra online- IGR free and paid search. IGR Maharashtra documents, Maharashtra property papers, and previous transactions can be checked via the e-search facility with the help of survey numbers and document registration numbers. These IGR Maharashtra documents allow access to information about properties registered in Mumbai, its suburbs and other areas since 1985.